As part of the strategy to achieve the company objective, Our Client try to develop their human resources through various and continuous program. One of them is a training program that is related to the ability of coaching skills for their managers with the emphasis on career coaching. For that, Our Partner are requested to make a proposal on Effective Coaching for Manager.
Client Point of View
Management of Our Client has conducted an assessment of human resource development need and see that there is a need of capacity building on career coaching skills for managers. In general, this program aims to provide participants with the knowledge, skills and attitudes needed to conduct career coaching session.
To have a good design, we believe that this project should be seen as a partnership project. This means Client and Our Partner work together to collect all information needed for the program. For the collection of information, the parties should be involved is the management (HRD), participant, and super ordinate of participant applicants.
- Interactive Lecture
- Self Assessment
- Group Discussion
- Role Play
- Evaluation that will be reported to Our Client is the evaluation of the program
- The evaluation report will be submitted at the end of the program. As one of the input to the evaluation report is from evaluation form which will be distributed and filled by all participants. Some of points that will be evaluated are the trainer, method, and material
Topic, Duration and Participant
- Topic: Effective Coaching for Manager
- Last for 2 (two) days effective
- Detailed schedule will be discussed later
- For the effectiveness of the training, one class shouldn’t be more than 20 (twenty) participants
- Target of participants for this program is should be from managerial level and holds bachelor degree
- Learners will be able to distinguish the difference between performance coaching vs career coaching
- Learners will learn the correct approach to having constructive career discussions with team members
- Learners will learn practical tools for advising team members on making the right career choices or decisions
- Learners will be more confident in coaching others
- Career coaching : basic concept, principles, purpose and its position in performance management
- The difference between career coaching and performance coaching
- Tools to deploy career coaching
- Life Purpose worksheet
- Values assessment
- Personality assessment
- Education, Experience and Certification worksheet
- Opportunities and Route worksheet
- Position Target and Achievement Plan worksheet
- How to conduct career coaching dialogue
- Prerequisite to be a good coach
- Steps in career coaching dialogue
- Directing and motivating
- Career coaching role play
- Applying the tools
- Coaching role play
- Feedback from trainer
Niam Muiz started his career as OD Specialist at a local Consulting Firm since college student and was accepted in Price WaterHouse after graduated from Universitas Indonesia. For 10 years later, he worked as headhunter senior management at KPMG Consulting and Coopers & Lybrand.
He once was trusted to lead a group of company of more than 47 sister company that responsible for 100 million US Dollar and with latest position as Chief Operating Officer
In last 8 years, he has been involved in many workshop and seminar for more than 8.000 executives. He was known as a trainer whom gives sharp debrief in training and with his broad knowledge and experience in business and company matter.
Silakan mengisi formulir di bawah ini untuk meminta penawaran In House Training di perusahaan Anda. Untuk mengetahui jadwal / meminta proposal penawaran / registrasi Public Training, silakan klik logo berikut ini