- This course is specially designed for senior personnel responsible for controlling emergency situations, mainly relates to petroleum/petrochemical industries.
- We are realize that no matter how efficient the precautionary measures are disaster may take strike at any moment without warning.
- Once a fire , explosion toxic gas release does occur it is to late to think of prevention. Advanced planning is the key. We have to prepare for disaster because it is impossible to eliminate all disaster hazards.
- To assist participants how to control the use of resources for controlling fires, and other emergency situations how to develop a sound Emergency Procedures as well as to establish and manage an Emergency Control Center.
- On the completion of the course , the participants will be more confident to act as Emergency Response Coordination Team for handling major emergencies
- Principles of Emergency Response Management
- Government Safety Regulation & Safety Rules
- Emergency Organization
- Emergency Communication
- Emergency Procedure Guide
- Characteristics of Hydrocarbon Fire
- Alarm & Detection System
- Plant & Fundamental Fire Protection
- Hydrocarbon Storage Tank Fire
- Emergency Control Center
- Action in Emergency
- Methods & Evaluation of Emergency Drill
- Mutual aid emergency response plan – Film Show
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Senior Personnel of Emergency Response Team
- Supervisors / Superintendent of Plant Production
- Transportation personnel
- Logistics personnel
- Maintenance personnel
- Medical personnel
- Public Relation Officers
- Personnel Officers
- Fire Chief
- Safety Officers
- Voluntary Fire Team
- Emergency Fire Team
- Fire & Safety Instructors
- Security Officers
- SHE / HSE / HES / EHS
- Committee members
- Field Engineers
- Safety Committee Members / P2K3
Bambang Pamudji, Former Senior Health and Safety staff of PT. Pupuk Sriwidjaja (Urea Fertilizer Manufacturer) Palembang .Born in Pasuruan East Java, 14 March 1950. He was B.Sc in Public Health from APK Surabaya 1971 and graduate from Economic Management Sriwidjaja University 1996. Having certificates in Health, Safety, and Environment from Depnakertrans/ Institutions and Universities in Indonesia, institutions and Universities in UK, and National Safety Council. Experienced in setting up Health and Safety Management System documentation and its application. Experienced internal lead auditor SMK3 in PT. Pupuk Sriwidjaja, and External lead auditor
Certificate of Appreciation
All attendees will receive a certificate of appreciation attesting to their participant in the training. This certificate will be providing in exchange for a completed training questionnaire.
Documentation & Dress Code
- Quality training material kits will be on registration, additional papers, & handouts assignment by Our Partner.
- Note-taking by participants is encouraged. However, to ensure free and open discussions, no formal records will be kept.
- Casual clothing is recommended. The training atmosphere is informal.
Silakan mengisi formulir di bawah ini untuk meminta penawaran In House Training di perusahaan Anda. Untuk mengetahui jadwal / meminta proposal penawaran / registrasi Public Training, silakan klik logo berikut ini