The most valuable resource available to any body is time. It is common complaint that ‘there are not enough hours in the day’ yet a typical employee devotes the majority of available time to low priority work. The potential to achieve more in your job and career is partly dependent upon how well time is managed. This is a participative program in which participants will be given a series of individual exercises and guidance in improving their use of time.
We design this course with objectives, after finishing this program; participants will understand the seven steps in time management.
By attending this workshop, participants will:
- Be able to establish his/her personal vision
- Understand his/her various roles to play
- Achieve better result through more effective planning and clarifying objectives
- Understand the principle of importance and urgency
- Eliminate the urgency addiction
- Understand the many types of time wasters and able to eliminate them
- Be able to design and implement practical and effective methods of using time more profitably and constructively
- Be able to identify problems that affect the successful use of time and know how to plan more effectively to minimize interruption and maximize business development activities.
Who Should Attend
- Executives, Managers, Team Leaders, Supervisors and Employees at all levels
1. Introduction / Background
- Workshop Objectives
- Participant Expectation.
2. Time Management Principle
- Urgency and Importance Paradigm
- The Process of Putting First Things First
- Step-1: Establish Your Vision and Mission
- Step-2: Identify Your Roles
- Step-3: Select Quadrant II (Important and Not-Urgent) Goals in Each Role
- Step-4: Create a Decision Making Framework for the Week
- Step-5: Exercise Integrity in the Moment
- Step-6: Evaluate.
3. Time Saving Technique
- Dealing with Interruption
- Knowing when to delegate
- Delegating Effectively
- Managing Incoming Calls
- Managing Outbound Calls
- Organizing Your Workplace
- Communicating Effectively.
4. Closing (Summary and Conclusion).
Sahala P. Sinurat, MSc accomplished, after getting a scholarship from Overseas Fellowship Program (World Bank), his master degree in Operations Research from University of Delaware, Newark (US) in 1990.
Mr. Sinurat has a unique blend with a proven record of teaching, training and consulting experiences and exposure to different cultures behind him, as he held several positions at various organizations that include:
- Consultant and Professional Staff to Lembaga PPM
- Training and Development Manager for Rothmans of Pall Mall Indonesia
- Training and Development Manager for the British American Tobacco (BAT).
Mr Sinurat has more than 8500 hours of teaching in addition to his consulting experience and his practicing manager. His client list include PT Phillip Morris Indonesia, PT Jasa Marga, PT Pelindo II, PT DaimlerChrysler, PT Capsugel Indonesia, PT Pembangunan Jaya Ancol, PT BAT, PT Rothmans of Pall Mall Indonesia, PT Coca Cola Bottling Company, PT Amarta Karya, PT Surveyor Indonesia, PT DoverChemical, PT Unilever Indonesia, Tbk, etc.
Silakan mengisi formulir di bawah ini untuk meminta penawaran In House Training di perusahaan Anda. Untuk mengetahui jadwal / meminta proposal penawaran / registrasi Public Training, silakan klik logo berikut ini